Wanderlust Mystery Yarn - January Club Spares
Welcome to the Wanderlust Monthly Mystery Yarn Club.
Travel with me around the world, with yarn each month to celebrate a stop in each of the different locations, dyed from the inspiration picture.
In January we start our travels in Australia with a visit to Cosy Corner South Beach, Binalong Bay in Tasmania. Come and feel the sand between your toes and paddle in the clear waters. It's Australias summer season so who can resist the warmth and sunshine on your skin, as well last the beautiful white sands and clear waters. Now where did I put my sunglasses?!
This listing is for club spares and the last chance to get these club yarns.
- Mini Skeins
- High Twist Sock - 5 x 10g minis [ 75% Superwash Merino & 25% Nylon 215m]
- High Twist Sock - 5 x 20g minis [75% Superwash Merino & 25% Nylon 425m]
- Ultra DK - 5 x 20g minis [ 100% Superwash Merino - 225m]
- Sock Sets
- High Twist Sock - 100g + 20g mini [ 75% Superwash Merino & 25% Nylon - 425m + 85m]
- High Twist Sock - 50g + 20g mini [ 75% Superwash Merino & 25% Nylon - 212m + 85m]
- Full Skeins
- 100g High Twist sock [ 75% Superwash Merino & 25% Nylon - 425m]
- 100g Ultra DK [100% Superwash Merino - 225m]
- 50g Mohair [ 72% Kid Mohair, 28% Silk - 420m]
- 50g Suri Alpaca Fluff [ 74% Baby Suri Alpaca, 26% Mulberry Silk - 300m]