2020 Mystery Gem is now available to order for Q2, order now and receive through your door in early June.
Q2’s dyers are the amazing Kelly & Nick of Lay Family Yarns. They will be dying our exclusive Ocean edition on a base we haven't seen before at TLGG HQ. Its a 4ply base which is 55% Superwash Merino Wool, 20% Kid Mohair, 25% Nylon with a yardage of 400m/436yds per each 100g skein.
This is a lovely, blend of superwash merino, mohair and nylon. A base that's soft, warm, and also strong, with the mohair adding warmth and strength to fabric.
If its not a base you have knit before it could be a beautiful shawl with a lovely haze or a pair of socks with an extra cozy fuzz.
If you love limited edition project bags and gorgeous hand-dyed yarn, then I have something special for you!
Mystery Gems is a collaboration with my favourite yarn dyers to bring you a limited edition project bag, together with an exclusive hand-dyed yarn based on a theme of my choice.
So what's so special about this? You will receive:
- A handmade project bag in a carefully selected fabric that won't be repeated;
- A yarn, hand dyed exclusively for TLGG in a non-repeatable colourway by a confirmed dyer;
- Both bag and yarn are created using a mix of inspirational images and select colour palette;
- Luxury yarn bases are chosen for that perfect project to fit the project bag;
- Suggested patterns for the yarn;
- A themed knitting accessory ;
Both the bag and yarn will arrive at your door as a complete mystery - no spoilers!
So why not treat yourself or a very special knitter?
Only very limited numbers available!