Ellington - Semi-Solid Hand Dyed Yarn
Base Option Details;
- Mohair - 72% Kid Mohair, 28% Silk - 420m per 50g
- Suri Alpaca Fluff - 74% Baby Suri Alpaca, 26% Mulberry Silk - 300m per 50g
- High Twist Sock - 75% Superwash Merino & 24% Nylon - 425m per 100
- MCN - 80% Superwash Merino & 25% Nylon - 400m per 100g
- Yak Sock - 70% Superwash Merino, 20% Yak, 10%Nylon
- Ultra DK - 100% Superwash Merino - 225m per 100g
Yarns are dyed using professional acid dyes and rinsed well. I recommend hand washing separately. Lay flat to dry.
Unless stated all colourways are repeatable but no 2 skeins are exactly the same due to the h nature of the skeins. I would also recommend alternating skeins if you are concerned about c or mismatching.
Every attempt has been made to get colours accurate in photos but monitors may vary.