2020 Mystery Gem is now available to order for Q1, order now and receive through your door in early March.
Q1’s dyer is the amazing Victoria’s of Eden Cottage Yarns. Victoria will be dying Our exclusive Woolly edition on her Titus 4ply Base which is 75% superwash extrafine merino, 25% mulberry silk, with a yardage of 400m/436yds per each 100g skein.
Titus is a lovely, luxurious blend of superwash merino and mulberry silk. The silk gives it a gorgeous shine as well as strength.
If you love limited edition project bags and gorgeous hand-dyed yarn, then I have something special for you!
Mystery Gems is a collaboration with my favourite yarn dyers to bring you a limited edition project bag, together with an exclusive hand-dyed yarn based on a theme of my choice.
So what's so special about this? You will receive:
- A handmade project bag in a carefully selected fabric that won't be repeated;
- A yarn, hand dyed exclusively for TLGG in a non-repeatable colourway by a confirmed dyer;
- Both bag and yarn are created using a mix of inspirational images and select colour palette;
- Luxury yarn bases are chosen for that perfect project to fit the project bag;
- Suggested patterns for the yarn;
- A themed knitting accessory ;
Both the bag and yarn will arrive at your door as a complete mystery - no spoilers!
So why not treat yourself or a very special knitter?
Only very limited numbers available!