Mystery Gem 2021 - Let's go Outside Edition with The Wool Kitchen
2021 Mystery Gem is now available to order for Q1, order now and receive through your door in early March.
Q1’s dyer is the amazing Helen of The Wool Kitchen. Helen will be dying our exclusive Let's Get Outside edition.
When creating the mood board for this quarter I think I was definitely inspired by the lack of people interaction and normal activities that we have really missed in 2020 and 2021.
This edition will be available in both the Regular box which includes 100g of yarn or the new for 2021 Deluxe Box which will include 150g-200g of yarn.
The new Deluxe box will include 150g - 200g of yarn, which may b win the same base/colourway or a contrast base and colour way all decided on with pattern ideas in mind.
If you love limited edition project bags and gorgeous hand-dyed yarn, then I have something special for you!
Mystery Gems is a collaboration with my favourite yarn dyers to bring you a limited edition project bag, together with an exclusive hand-dyed yarn based on a theme of my choice.
So what's so special about this? You will receive:
- A handmade project bag in a carefully selected fabric that won't be repeated;
- A yarn, hand dyed exclusively for TLGG in a non-repeatable colourway by a confirmed dyer;
- Both bag and yarn are created using a mix of inspirational images and select colour palette;
- Luxury yarn bases are chosen for that perfect project to fit the project bag;
- Suggested patterns for the yarn;
- A themed knitting accessory ;
Both the bag and yarn will arrive at your door as a complete mystery - no spoilers!
So why not treat yourself or a very special knitter?
Only very limited numbers available!