Wanderlust Mystery Yarn - April Club Spares
Welcome to the Wanderlust Monthly Mystery Yarn Club.
Travel with me around the world, with yarn each month to celebrate a stop in each of the different locations, dyed from the inspiration picture.
Our April travels take us to Japan, where ancient and modern meet in the most natural way. Let's spend our days taking in the culture, experiencing totally new tastes as we eat all of the food and drink sake, even hopping on the bullet train as well as visiting the natural wonders like Mount Fuji.
Our inspiration for this month is Sensō ji, an ancient Buddhist temple located in Asakusa, Tokyo, Japan. It is Tokyo's oldest temple, and one of its most significant and its framed by beautiful delicate spring blossom.
This listing is for club spares and the last chance to get these club yarns.
- Mini Skeins
- High Twist Sock - 5 x 10g minis [ 75% Superwash Merino & 25% Nylon 215m]
- High Twist Sock - 5 x 20g minis [75% Superwash Merino & 25% Nylon 425m]
- Merino Singles - 5 x 20g minis [100% Superwash Merino 366m]
- Ultra DK - 5 x 20g minis [ 100% Superwash Merino - 225m]
- Sock Sets
- High Twist Sock - 100g + 20g mini [ 75% Superwash Merino & 25% Nylon - 425m + 85m]
- High Twist Sock - 50g + 20g mini [ 75% Superwash Merino & 25% Nylon - 212m + 85m]
- Full Skeins
- 100g High Twist sock [ 75% Superwash Merino & 25% Nylon - 425m]
- Merino Singles [100% Superwash Merino 366m]
- 100g Ultra DK [100% Superwash Merino - 225m]
- 50g Mohair [ 72% Kid Mohair, 28% Silk - 420m]
- 50g Suri Alpaca Fluff [ 74% Baby Suri Alpaca, 26% Mulberry Silk - 300m]