Wanderlust Mystery Yarn - June Club Spares
Welcome to the Wanderlust Monthly Mystery Yarn Club.
Travel with me around the world, with yarn each month to celebrate a stop in each of the different locations, dyed from the inspiration picture.
Our June travels take us to Iceland, taking in wildlife, landscapes, waterfalls and relaxation. Let's head out on a Whale Watching Tour, go Horseback Riding, ice caving, and visiting the Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon. Take a night out in Reykjavik visiting the local bars, restaurants and of course a guided tour to see the aurora borealis also known as the Nothern Lights.
After all that activity lets have a relaxing day in Blue Lagoon Spa, spend some time in the healing silica mud and healing waters, amazing surroundings and billowing steam stacks. What more could we need for some rejuvenation.
This listing is for club spares and the last chance to get these club yarns.
- Mini Skeins
- High Twist Sock - 5 x 10g minis [ 75% Superwash Merino & 25% Nylon 215m]
- High Twist Sock - 5 x 20g minis [75% Superwash Merino & 25% Nylon 425m]
- Merino Singles - 5 x 20g minis [100% Superwash Merino 366m]
- Ultra DK - 5 x 20g minis [ 100% Superwash Merino - 225m]
- Sock Sets
- High Twist Sock - 100g + 20g mini [ 75% Superwash Merino & 25% Nylon - 425m + 85m]
- High Twist Sock - 50g + 20g mini [ 75% Superwash Merino & 25% Nylon - 212m + 85m]
- Full Skeins
- 100g High Twist sock [ 75% Superwash Merino & 25% Nylon - 425m]
- Merino Singles [100% Superwash Merino 366m]
- 100g Ultra DK [100% Superwash Merino - 225m]
- 50g Mohair [ 72% Kid Mohair, 28% Silk - 420m]
- 50g Suri Alpaca Fluff [ 74% Baby Suri Alpaca, 26% Mulberry Silk - 300m]