Cloudesley - Semi-Solid Hand Dyed Yarn
Base Option Details;
- Mohair - 72% Kid Mohair, 28% Silk - 420m per 50g
- Suri Alpaca Fluff - 74% Baby Suri Alpaca, 26% Mulberry Silk - 300m per 50g
- High Twist Sock - 75% Superwash Merino & 25% Nylon - 425m per 100g
- MCN - 80% Superwash Merino, 10% Cashmere, 10% Nylon - 400m per 100g
- Yak Sock - 70% Superwash Merino, 20% Yak, 10% Nylon -
- Silky Yak DK - 60% Superwash Merino, 20% Silk, 20%Yak - 366m per 100g
- High Twist DK - 80% Superwash Merino, 20% Nylon - 243m per 100g
- Ultra DK - 100% Superwash Merino - 225m per 100g
- Silky Yak DK - 60% Superwash Merino, 20% Silk, 20%Yak - 212m per 100g
- Ultra Chunky - 100% Superwash Merino - 100m per 100g
Yarns are dyed using professional acid dyes and rinsed well. I recommend hand washing seperatley. Lay flat to dry.
Unless stated all colourways are repeatable but no 2 skeins are exactly the same due to the hand dyed nature of the skeins. I would also recommend alternating skeins if you are concerned about colour pooling or mismatching.
Every attempt has been made to get colours accurate in photos but monitors may vary.