Thane - Dyed to Order
Dyed-to-order yarn: purchase 4 skeins or more to receive a 10% discount.
All dyed to order yarns should ship within 3-4 weeks. If for any reason I am unable to meet this deadline due to other commitments such as shows I will be in touch when your order is placed to discuss. Please get in touch if you need yarn by a specific.
Be aware that different yarn and fibres take dye differently so there may be some variation in colours, and hand dyed yarn varies between skeins and I always recommend to alternate skeins even with yarns dyed in the same batch.
Dyed to order is available in the following bases;
- Mohair - 72% Kid Mohair, 28% Silk - 420m per 50g
- Suri Alpaca Fluff - 74% Baby Suri Alpaca, 26% Mulberry Silk - 300m per 50g
- High Twist Sock - 75% Superwash Merino & 24% Nylon - 425m per 100
- MCN - 80% Superwash Merino & 25% Nylon - 400m per 100g
- Yak Sock - 70% Superwash Merino, 20% Yak, 10%Nylon
- Ultra DK - 100% Superwash Merino - 225m per 100g
- High Twist DK - 80% Superwash Merino 20% Nylon - 243m per 100g
- Silky Yak DK - 60% Superwash Merino 20% Silk 20% - 212m per 100g
- Ultra Chunky - 100% Superwash Merino - 100m per 100g
All the yarn bases are ethically sourced.
Yarns are dyed using professional acid dyes and rinsed well but there may be a slight colour bleed on the first wash. I recommend hand washing separately and laying flat to dry.
All the yarn is hand-dyed in small batches and you should expect some variations. I dye in batches and will always do my best to send skeins from the same batch. I would also recommend alternating skeins if you are concerned about colour pooling or mismatching.
I try to ensure that product photos are true to life but please be aware that your monitor or device may affect the colours.