Wellington - Glasgow School of Yarn Show Special
Meet Wellington ... which was the Glasgow School of Yarn Special
When I saw this inspiration image of the Duke of Wellington statue I just had to use it for my special for the show.
Available in limited numbers in both my boxes of 6 minis as well as a speckled yarn in both 50g & 100g skeins in a variety of bases including two new bases I haven't dyed before, Silky DK Fluff and Boucle.
If you weren't able to make the show now is the time to get your hands on it.
- Mohair - 72% Kid Mohair, 28% Silk - 420m per 50g
- Suri Alpaca Fluff - 74% Baby Suri Alpaca, 26% Mulberry Silk - 300m per 50g
- High Twist Sock - 75% Superwash Merino & 25% Nylon - 425m per 100g
- Silky Fluff - 70% Silk & 30% Superfine Merino - 200m per 50g
- High Twist DK - 80% Superwash Merino, 20% Nylon - 243m per 100g
- Boucle - 100% Superwash Merino Boucle - 220m per 100g
- Ultra Chunky - 100% Superwash Merino - 100m per 100g
Yarns are dyed using professional acid dyes and rinsed well. I recommend hand washing seperatley. Lay flat to dry.
Unless stated all colourways are repeatable but no 2 skeins are exactly the same due to the hand dyed nature of the skeins. I would also recommend alternating skeins if you are concerned about colour pooling or mismatching.
Every attempt has been made to get colours accurate in photos but monitors may vary.